Friday, April 25, 2008

Petty theft/vandalism call it what you want

Very odd. In the space of maybe 30 minutes one of the "We support our Police" signs from my front yard disappeared. The holder was left, just the sign was taken. Very odd.

Coincidentally there was a tall, thin guy in his mid-twenties walking up the street when I headed off to MHS. On my way back he was walking back down the street.

He didn't live on the street. All in blue, jeans, t-shirt, ball cap. White guy, shortish dark hair pretty unremarkalbe but not someone I have seen on the street before. He was on the street between 7:40 and 8 AM.

UPDATE: I learned the person doing it is a young, middle/early high school age hispanic male on a skate board. He is a small kid and that is the most info I got. When he realized he was spotted he ditched the sign by Ron's truck up on the NW corner of the street.

No comments: