Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Help me help the LA Foodbank


LA Metblogs is holding a blog-a-thon to raise funds and gather food donations for the LA Foodbank. The location for the blog-a-thon will be Canters Deli in the Fairfax district. Metbloggers will be at Canters from noon Saturday until noon Sunday...thats right 24 hours straight covered in shifts.

I'll be there sometime on Saturday, I won't know until Friday late when exactly I'll be there as it is dependent upon when Joey plays on Saturday. Right now my best guess is I will be there sometime that evening.

If anyone on the street wants to help out feel free to drop off a food donation or check made to "LA Foodbank" and I will deliver it on Saturday. Of course its all tax deductible if that helps sway you to decide to help me help them out.

Frank aka frazgo@225

No comments: