Friday, October 25, 2013

Falling off the grid..and it can't happen fast enough

I'm plagued with early adopters syndrome.  I nearly did solar in '07 after we remodeled and added the game room.  It wasn't economically realistic then, pay off to break even was nearly 20 years.

Flash forward to SCE's gawd awful rate restructuring and rate increases it suddenly became a really viable option.  After talking with several companies I ultimately went with Verengo, the same company that did my Uncle Dan's house earlier in the summer.  Its now a matter of days before the install is complete and I fall of the grid generating most of the power I need and only needing to dip into the grid on the hottest of days in July to September.

They have a variety of plans that can be tailored to suit your needs, buy outright, lease and the 0 down/0 outlay where you  in essence buy power from Verengo at a rate nearly half off what SCE charges.

If you want a referral to Mike Jenkins at Verengo who set us up I will gladly do it.  All I need for a referral is your name, address, email and phone number you want to be contacted at.  Message me at frazgo@mail.com and I'll get it done for you.

No comments: