Thursday, March 26, 2015

Care to meet some City Council Candidates?

Becky Shevlin and Robert Parry will meet with us.


First up to ask if I'd host was Robert Parry.  He and I go back a long way.  Straight shooter, conservative with money.  Sees the needs to keep our charm yet grow business.  He has many talents and qualifications to be on our city council.  If you want a meeting time with him, I'll host and you can come over and informally meet and ask questions and express your concerns.  His facebook page.

Current City councilwoman Becky Shevlin is running for re-election to the council.  Her voting records speaks for itself.  She's consistent and well reasoned on why she votes the way she does.  I've had the pleasure of working with her in my capacity as Board Member of the Monrovia Association of Fine Arts and I can tell you she is very community oriented and will do what is best for us.  She too has offered up a meeting with us.  Again, let me know if there's interest and I'll host it.  Her WEB SITE.


No comments: